The EOA membership is made up of a network of 400+ businesses that are part of a sector worth more than £30bn to UK GDP.
Through our four levels of membership we offer a range of support and activity for those exploring employee ownership, those looking to bring employee ownership to life in their business, established employee owned businesses and advisors to employee owned businesses.
From supporting founders as part of their business exit and employees as part of the employee ownership succession plan, to embedding the structures and values as part of business growth planning our membership package can support you at any stage of your employee ownership journey or business cycle.
As well as facilitating networking, learning and sharing best practice we work with members to maximise the value of their employee ownership status or expertise linked to our work as the leading UK voice on employee ownership. See what we achieved in 2017 with our members in our annual review.
Advice and support
- Access our helpline for information and guidance via a dedicated account manager
- Access to publications and information
- We can arrange member to member meetings to share experiences
- We can refer you to experts and specialist advisors to support your goals
Learning and networking opportunities
- Receive invites to our signature events – EOA Annual Conference, Robert Oakeshott Lecture, EOA Annual Summer Dinner
- Attend our quarterly EOA Regional Networks held in 5 regions
- Receive our EOA News and Events newsletter
Help raise your profile through your employee owned status:
- We can support you to tell your EO story
- We celebrate employee ownership with you as part of EO Day
- We offer you opportunities to host or contribute to events
- We offer you exclusive opportunities to sponsor EOA activity
See our types of membership and download below
- Affiliate for businesses exploring and transitioning to employee ownership
- Partner for businesses that have established their employee ownership structure and are seeking to learn from others as well as to contribute to and be part of EOA activities
- Trustee for businesses who wish to develop as an employee owned business and contribute to the profile of the EOA and the employee ownership sector
- Supporter for businesses and organisations who provide services to employee owned organisations or who conduct research about them