Hosted by: Margaret Willis, CEO Unity Trust Bank, a commercial bank with a social conscience, helping to create a better society, and Deb Oxley, CEO EOA, voice of employee ownership in the UK.
Agenda: Breakfast, guest speakers, interactive panel discussion, and Q&A
Keynote speaker: Baroness Thornton; Labour Life Peer, Shadow Spokesperson for Health and former CEO The Young Foundation.
Featuring a panel discussion with:
- Dr Rebecca Harding, Economist
- Virginia Mead-Herbert, Director of Childbase Partnership
- Chrysta Poppitt, Senior HR Director of Turley
- Alison Reid, CEO of Community Dental Services
Discussion subjects will include:
- Value/purpose led businesses
- Higher proportion of women in leadership teams of EO/responsible businesses
- Employee ownership structures and cultures empower employees and therefore more women are empowered
- Inclusive businesses are more profitable – companies with women holding min 30% of leadership roles are 1.4x more likely to have sustained, profitable growth
- Inclusive businesses better reflect the communities they serve