How do you create a culture to develop and retain future EO leaders?
With the UK braced for a huge shift in workforce as millennials (born 1980-2000) outnumber retiring baby boomers in the next decade according to the Resolution Foundation, we look at what it takes to develop and retain future EO leaders – and recruit more.
You’ll hear lessons from a leadership expert and future EO leaders about how they’re being supported and empowered to drive change? What’s important to them and what perhaps are some employers not paying enough attention to? And what was it that finally made them truly understand what being an employee owner actually means?
You’ll hear from:
- Jake Hallatt, Sales Support Manager and former Employee Trustee at Gripple who joined the company aged 16, was just 18 when he was voted by colleagues to be one of the 38 elected representatives on the parent company’s employee representative body GLIDE.
- Ailsa Roberts, Principal Engineer and former Employee Trustee at Useful Simple Trust, and member of the EOA Membership Council who is equally passionate about making sure the younger generation are moving the employee-ownership sector forward.
- Coralie Hooper, Partner at Telos Partners who helps deliver the EOA’s training course on How to be an empowering leader or manager in an EO business and has a wealth of experience helping leaders and their organisations create and sustain success.
You will have an opportunity to continue the conversation with our speakers in smaller networking groups and learn from fellow members on other topics unique to employee ownership.
During networking time, you’ll also be able to learn from EOA members:
- FAB Assurance on ‘Employee & Family benefits in an EO business’
- PwC will share expertise on reward and management incentives.
With a diverse membership representing most sectors, sizes and locations across the UK, these Virtual Network Meetings are an opportunity to develop new contacts, discuss challenges and opportunities and share best practice and learning.
Registration on the day is from 10:55am, to allow a prompt 11am start.
To create an enhanced event experience, we are using a platform called Airmeet. Once you have registered via the booking form below, you will be sent an email detailing the joining instructions.