The EOAs Virtual Network Meetings provide members with an opportunity to hear from other employee owned businesses through case study presentations and Q&A, followed by the chance to network in smaller groups on specific topics unique to employee ownership.
With a diverse membership representing most sectors, sizes and locations across the UK, these meetings are an opportunity to develop new contacts, discuss challenges and opportunities and share best practice and learning.
This months meeting focuses on the topic of good leadership, both in general and within the context of employee-owned businesses and will feature a panel discussion with:
Jeremy Walford, Executive Chair and Founder Trustee, Middleton Hall Retirement Village
Suzanne Graham, MD, Middleton Hall Retirement Village
Simon Poole, Founder, Jerba Campervans Ltd
As well as representatives from the EOA team.
This will be followed by breakout rooms where facilitated group discussions will take place on the following topics:
- What behaviours underpin good leadership in general
- Ownership vs leadership– what’s the difference?
- How becoming employee-owned impacts leadership style / behaviours
- What behaviours do exiting owners need to exhibit to allow positive succession
- What behaviours to leadership successors need to exhibit to allow positive succession
- Challenges associated with leadership succession
Booking is available via the form below