Is employee ownership right for my business? How do I prepare my colleagues and the business for the transition?
This event is to support founders and leaders considering or who have already started the move towards becoming employee owned. It’s an opportunity to speak with people in similar positions and experts, with conversations taking place under Chatham House rules.
You’ll hear from:
- Top tips from Urmi Dutta-Roy, CFO and Joanna Reynold, CEO from The Folio Society who have recently transitioned to employee ownership
- Expert advice from ThinCats, whose funding supports the growth ambitions of employee owned businesses
- Stephen Hadlow, Partner at law firm Brabners, who helps businesses transition to employee ownership.
During networking, you’ll be able to speak to these and other EOA members who will share expertise:
- Thincats – accessing finance.
- Brabners – corporate lawyers who have secured the future of businesses through the sale of businesses to an Employee Ownership Trust.
- FAB – insurance broker offering a solution for the deferred consideration protecting the vendor value, de-risking the EOT & enabling the deal to happen
- London & Capital – wealth management firm offering supporting owners investing the proceeds of their sale.
With a diverse membership representing most sectors, sizes and locations across the UK, these Virtual Network Meetings are an opportunity to develop new contacts, discuss challenges and opportunities and share best practice and learning.
Registration on the day is from 10:55am, to allow a prompt 11am start.
To create an enhanced event experience, we are using a platform called Airmeet. Once you have registered via the booking form below, you will be sent an email detailing the joining instructions.