The built environment sector is gathering to explore, celebrate and champion employee ownership in their sector – register now to be part of it!
The event which is hosted by Arup in association with the EOA is back after a successful debut last year and is open to those who are employee owned working in a BE business or interested in employee ownership.
Businesses operating in the built environment have become one of the fastest growing employee owned sectors in the UK – 20% of the EOA’s membership are from the built environment sector and 18% of the AJ 100 is employee owned.
To coincide with the week of EO Day, the EOA and Arup invite you to attend this event designed specifically for professional businesses in your industry.
- If you work for a business in the built environment sector that is considering or needs to explore options for, succession planning; or if you have a more general interest in how Employee Ownership works in your sector.
- If you are already an employee-owner in the built environment sector we invite you to join and help shape a community of connected professionals sharing experiences and good practice. Please also bring a colleague from a non EO business in this sector, to help them explore the potential advantages of EO.
Venue: Arup, 8 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T 4BJ
Date & time: Wednesday 26 June 2019, 3.30pm to 7.00pm
- A welcome address from Caroline Buckingham, RIBA Vice President Practice & Profession
- Network with peers from the built environment to share experiences and best practice
- Listen to and take part in a panel discussion on the topic of culture, involving three employee owned businesses from the built environment
- Participate in group discussions and have the opportunity to ask questions
- Hear a presentation from Allford Hall Monaghan Morris on the background to their transition to employee ownership and the plans for the future
This event is now fully booked.
Help us measure and promote the growth of EO in the BE sector:
To help us measure and create awareness about the growth of employee ownership in the Built Environment sector, please fill out this short survey (5 questions). The results will be shared at the event: Click here.
(Note: This needs to open in Google Chrome as some of the fields do not work in Internet Explorer)