EO Stories 2022 launched as competition looks to shine a spotlight on the impact of ‘Good EO’ on our members
The EOA is marking 75 days to go until EO Day by launching its EO Stories 2022 competition and celebration.
In 2021, the EOA launched EO Stories to celebrate how being employee-owned had supported businesses during challenging times due to the pandemic.
We heard from employee-owned businesses of all sizes about how their focus on their people had supported employee health and wellbeing, helped the business adapt and delivered benefit for multiple stakeholders.
And this year, we want to shine a spotlight on the good news stories from our community that demonstrate the impact of good employee ownership, or ‘Good EO’, and ‘Better Business Together’.
The EOA is again asking members to submit their stories in one of four categories where they have excelled, with these stories being published on EO Day on June 24, after which voting will commence.
The four categories are:
- Delivering Good Governance – how your structures are bringing employee ownership to life
- Delivering Good Leadership – how leaders are supporting employees to feel like owners
- Delivering Good Engagement – how your engagement activity is delivering opportunities
- Outstanding EO Culture
The winners will be announced during our Celebration Dinner on October 3 at the EOA Annual Conference in Liverpool.
Video flashback to EO Stories 2021 winners
The EO Stories competition crowned six winners at the EOA Annual Conference in 2021 after thousands of votes were cast by the EO community for their favourites among the 35 insightful and inspiring stories submitted across the four categories. There were also two special prizes, the Partner’s Pick and President’s Pick.
Click the links below to watch the video case studies of all the 2021 winners:
- Celebrating a True EO Champion: Godric Bader of Scott Bader. Watch here >>
- Promoting Employee Wellbeing: Watch here >>
- Delivering Good Governance and Engagement: Community Dental Services (CDS) CIC. Watch here >>
- Developing Business Resilience: The National Self Build and Renovation Centre (NSBRC). Watch here >>
- Partner’s Pick: Watch here >>
- President’s Pick: Claremont Group Interiors. Watch here >>
Meanwhile, more details on how to submit entries this year can be found on the EO Stories 2022 page by clicking here >>