DRAFT Good Leadership Award – UK Employee Ownership Awards 202
Good Leadership Award
The EO sector has more than doubled since 2020, and we want to celebrate the companies that are joining the EO community. The EO Rising Star award celebrates organisations that have recently transitioned to EO, and blazing a trail of success as they do so.
The award is intended to showcase businesses that demonstrated best practice when transitioning to employee ownership, and who already have a strong effective employee ownership culture in place that’s driving a strong performance.
This award is awarded to an individual at an employee owned business.
- You must be more than 25% employee owned.
- You must be a member of the EOA.
- You must be able to demonstrate how you meet a minimum of one of the eligibility criteria.
The nominated organisation should show how it meets some (or all) of the following criteria:
- The organisation has demonstrated that it has communicated about its planned transition to employee ownership well.
- The organisation has demonstrated strong leadership through the transition – whether by an owner, CEO, senior leadership team, employee council or any other members of the organisation.
- The organisation has put in place excellent governance processes before, during or shortly after its transition that has demonstrably given employees a stake and a say in the organisation.
- The organisation’s transition has had a positive impact on the profitability of the company.
- The organisation’s transition has had a positive impact on the employees in the company.
- The organisation’s transition has had a positive impact on the community or area(s) in which the business operates.
- Winners will be announced at the UK Employee Ownership Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner, taking place as part of the annual EOA Conference on 27 & 28 November in Liverpool.
- Shortlisted nominees will be contacted by late October at the latest.
Nominate an individual
To submit your nomination, please complete the form below by 5pm on Friday 8 September 2023. If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.