The UK Employee Ownership Awards - enter now to showcase your EO Excellence!
The UK Employee Ownership Awards celebrate businesses that through their business structure and culture empower employees to drive performance and share in the reward to the benefit of the individual, the business and the regional economy.
The awards, managed by the Employee Ownership Association, and sponsored again in 2019 by leading EOA member Baxendale
, recognise the key characteristics of EO - joint purpose and reward, productivity powered by people, increased engagement, good governance and culture.
The UK Employee Ownership Awards will be presented at the EOA Gala Dinner on the first evening of the EOA Conference on Monday 18 November. Tickets for the conference will go on sale on May 15.
Why enter? Well why wouldn’t you?
- Acknowledge - taking time to appraise and write about how the people who make up your business have worked together to achieve gives you a new perspective of the year’s successes. Appraising your efforts and reflecting can add value whether you win or not.
- Credibility - being acknowledged for your people powered performance and EO excellence is a third party endorsement of your EO attributes that contribute to ‘better business’ - good governance and culture, engaged employees, improved productivity and profit with purpose.
- Differentiate - as one of 350 businesses in the UK that is employee owned you are an early adopter at a time when the sector is really starting to take off. By demonstrating your people powered business excellence you are truly setting your business apart.
- Recognition - rewarding what you have created together not only shows confidence by celebrating your combined efforts internally, but also helps your people powered excellence to shine externally as a good news story to share with your stakeholders.
Together we can help the sector realise its people power
- Shortlisted winners will get a social media graphic to celebrate their shortlisting which will be promoted through the EOA’s channels.
- The stories of winners and highly commended will be shared at the awards ceremony with an expected audience of 700 on the first evening of the EOA Conference at the EOA Gala Dinner.
- Shortlisted and winning applicants will be showcased via the EOA’s channels on the run-up, during and after the awards.
- Support for award winners and those highly commended to get their stories in local/regional and trade media.