Embedding employee ownership
Join us as we’re back for face to face regional networking meetings, giving you the opportunity to connect, learn and discuss the unique challenges and opportunities you face with other employee owned businesses from across the 550+ strong EOA network.
As employee ownership continues to grow in the UK you’ll hear first-hand insight into the practices that are keeping employee ownership alive and trends in the sector.
- James de la Vingne, our new CEO of the Employee Ownership Association will share experiences having visited many EO members since joining in March and update on EOA activity.
- Jennifer Martin, Senior Associate at Fieldfisher will share insight, having advised many employee ownership businesses on establishing a sustainable ownership model and employee incentive arrangements.
- Robin Dhar, director of Donald Insall Associates, along with their elected trustee, will share how they have embedded employee ownership over the years amongst their 120-strong team across eight UK offices. Donald Insall Associates began their transition to employee ownership in 1991, becoming 100% employee-owned in 1998.
A key feature of the event is the opportunity to connect with other employee owned businesses. To facilitate this, you’ll see on the registration form we ask you submit what topic you’d like to gain insight on, and experience you’re able to share.
- John Assael of Assael Architecture will lead a conversation sharing his insights as co-founder of their employee owned business
- Cathy Jeremiah of Assael Architecture will share experience of her role as elected trustee.
To allow attendance from a breadth of EOA members, places are restricted to a maximum of 3 people per organisation
You can register for your place via the form below, or view other upcoming EOA events here.