Hear first-hand the changes that inspired Torchbox’s employees to start thinking and acting like owners.
When Torchbox became employee-owned in 2019, their goal was to repay their founders in five years; they managed to do it in three. They will also discuss the challenges they faced and things they might have done differently.
Be part of the discussion to hear and ask questions on how they achieved this and how they plan to grow and develop the business over the next few years.
Torchbox presented this session popular interactive sessions at this years EOA Annual Conference where they also won EO Stories Good Leadership accolade.
Key learnings you will take away from this session:
- How they evolved their management structure and devolved leadership across the company
- How leadership coaching across the company has helped them lead and inspire each other
- How they reward colleagues through both financial and non financial benefits
- How they’ve encouraged transparency and trust at every level and work on continually developing a culture where everyone is included
What can you expect from this session:
- Torchbox sharing their stories with an interactive Q&A session
- Open Space Discussion – for members to address challenges and share ideas, to maximise the opportunities of becoming or being employee owned
- Learn more about what the EOA is doing for the employee ownership sector in the UK
Hosted by Lisa Ballam, Head of Marketing, James Leavesley, CEO and Olly Willans, Co-founder and Creative Director of Torchbox.
Registration on the day is from 10:55am, to allow a prompt 11am start.
To create an enhanced event experience, we are using a platform called Airmeet. Once you have registered via the booking form below, you will be sent an email detailing the joining instructions.