How can I prepare the business and our team for becoming employee owned? What actually changes? Is employee ownership even right for my business?
If you’re looking to answer these questions, you’re not alone.
Having first learnt of the concept of employee ownership when reading about the successful transition of Richer Sounds, Giles Sirett, CEO of ShapeBlue, found more and more companies have adopted employee ownership. “It was like I’d opened the wardrobe into Narnia”.
Many successful prominent businesses – Go Ape, Lush and Aardman Animations to name a few – have adopted this model for growth. In fact, the number of businesses owned by employees has doubled since 2020 and here at the EOA we’ve supported hundreds of businesses on that journey.
Join us for this 90-minute online event where you will:
- Learn first-hand experience of what’s involved from Giles Sirett, CEO of ShapeBlue, who became employee owned in August 2022. Giles will offer an honest account of their journey and how colleagues were involved to different extents at key stages.
- Hear from RM2, specialists in employee share schemes.
- Dan Sawyerr, of London and Capital, will give information on wealth management.
- You will have the ability to ask questions of the speakers during a Q&A session.
- Following the Q&A you have the opportunity to speak directly to the speakers in the virtual networking session.
- Find out how the Employee Ownership Association and our 650+ strong network can support you at key points in your EO journey.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in a business that is either considering or has already started is welcome to join us, so we can support you in your journey – the event is open to both EOA members and non-members.
Registration on the day is from 10:55am, to allow a prompt 11am start.
Register your attendance now.
To create an enhanced event experience, we are using a platform called Airmeet. Please register via the booking form below.