We’re hiring! A rare chance to work with us.
Stakeholder Engagement Executive
Full Time, £25-27k (depending on experience) plus up to 7% pension contribution, salary sacrifice, 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible working, free parking
This new role will lead on the development of relationships and relevant activity and projects with partners and stakeholders of the EOA, in line with the EOA mission to influence, inspire and support UK employee ownership to become more respected, more widespread and more successful.
An energetic relationship builder and communicator with excellent project management and relationship management skills, you will help to further develop our growing connections with stakeholders and partners across business, industry and political audiences.
You will be a confident and assertive influencer with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be curious and a creative critical thinker, with the resilience and tenacity to enable you to effectively drive and manage a range of projects, programmes and relationships.
You will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and keen attention to detail, you’ll be highly organised with the ability to multi-task and manage your own time effectively.
Reporting to the Head of Communications and Marketing, you will enjoy working in a small team, with the diversity and challenges that brings, and will have an appetite to learn and develop.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Support development of effective and resilient relationships with business, industry and political stakeholders and partners
- Lead on planning, delivery, monitoring and measurement of projects with stakeholders and partners
- Lead on identification and collation of relevant insights and data to support EOA external / public affairs
- Identify relevant stakeholders and events and pitch and manage speaking opportunities for senior members of EOA executive and Board
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the external/public affairs strategy to deliver the communications priorities of the EOA
- Build relationships across the EOA team and membership
- Stakeholder engagement, including experience working across communication platforms such as digital, PR, marketing, partnerships and events
- Working collaboratively with colleagues inside and outside the organisation to deliver projects and initiatives
- Project planning and management of multiple projects at the same time
- Influencing others in line with corporate strategy
- Prioritising and managing competing demands
- Excellent planning, management and organisational ability
- Working for a membership organisation
- Engagement with regional and/or national political audiences
- Formal project management qualification/skills
How to apply
- Send your CV and a covering letter that outlines your relevant experience and why you want the job to email@example.com
- Please also let us know your current salary and how much notice you need to give
- For an informal conversation call Keely Lead on 07432288107.
- Interviews will be held on 10th September and 17th September at our Melton offices.
- Note we will book in interviews throughout the recruitment process as and when we receive applications that meet the brief. The final deadline for applications is the 11th of September.