EO Stories 2022
A celebration of EO
EO Stories celebrates the stories of employee-owned businesses and the impacts they are having on employees, the performance of the business, and on the economy and society.
This year, story submissions focussed on our four categories: outstanding employee ownership culture, plus the three pillars of an effective EO culture – good leadership, good governance and good engagement.
Winners of these categories from the public vote, as well as two winners chosen by a panel of judges, were featured at a celebration dinner at the EOA Annual Conference on October 3.
The 28 stories submitted were put live for a public vote on EO Day, June 24, and thousands of votes were cast to establish a winner in each of the four categories. Riverford Organic Farmers, DJS Research, Torchbox and Hayes Davidson were announced as winners of the public vote.
Two businesses were surprised on the night – Rochdale Boroughwide Housing was named Partner’s Pick judged by EOA Trustee Member and EOA Conference Celebration Dinner sponsors GLIDE and Gripple, while Alfa Leisureplex Group was named President’s Pick, judged by EOA President Patrick Lewis.
- DJS Research >> EO Stories 2022 – Delivering Good Engagement winner – YouTube
- Riverford Organic Farmers >> EO Stories 2022 – Delivering Good Governance winner – YouTube
- Torchbox >> EO Stories 2022 – Delivering Good Leadership winner – YouTube
- Hayes Davidson >> EO Stories 2022 – Outstanding EO Culture winner – YouTube
- Rochdale Boroughwide Housing >> EO Stories 2022 – Partner’s Pick winner – YouTube
- Alfa Leisureplex Group >> EO Stories 2022 – President’s Pick winner – YouTube
Check out case study videos from the four public vote winners here >>
You can still share these stories on social media and within your company to help people access insight, share good practice, as well as highlight these businesses and EO to a wider audience.
Read this year’s 28 EO Stories entries below. Or visit the EO Stories 2021 page for the 2021 entries.