DRAFT – UK Employee Ownership Awards 2023
EO Rising Star
The EO sector has more than doubled since 2020, and we want to celebrate the companies that have joined the EO community in this time. The EO Rising Star award celebrates organisations that have recently transitioned to EO, and blazing a trail of success as they do so.
The award is intended to showcase businesses that demonstrated best practice when transitioning to employee ownership, and who already have a strong effective employee ownership culture in place that’s driving a strong performance.
- You must now be an employee owned business, and have transitioned to employee ownership on or after 1 June 2022.
- Your business must be UK-based or have a significant UK presence.
- This award is open to UK employee owned businesses or those with a significant UK presence.
- You must be able to demonstrate how you meet a minimum of one of the eligibility criteria
The nominated organisation should show how it meets some (or all) of the following criteria:
- The organisation can demonstrate that it has already adopted and maintained, in its first 3 years of being employee owned, an exemplary EO culture.
- The organisation’s EO has already had a positive impact on the financial performance and/or profitability of the business.
- The organisation’s EO has already had a positive impact on the employees in the company.
- The organisation’s EO has already had a positive impact on the community or area(s) in which the business operates.
- Winners will be announced at the UK Employee Ownership Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner, taking place as part of the annual EOA Conference on 27 & 28 November in Liverpool.
- Shortlisted nominees will be contacted by late October at the latest.
Nominate an organisation
To submit your nomination, please complete the form below by 5pm on Friday 8 September 2023. If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.