EO Rising Star – UK Employee Ownership Awards 2023
EO Rising Star
This award recognises the success of an organisation that is 3 years or less into its employee ownership journey, and has already made great strides. It celebrates an organisation that, in its early life as an EOB, can demonstrate how its EO is contributing to the business’s overall success to a remarkable degree.
This award is awarded at an organisational level.
- You must now be an employee owned business, and have transitioned to employee ownership between 1 July 2020 and 1 July 2023.
- You must be able to demonstrate how you meet a minimum of one of the eligibility criteria.
- You are welcome to nominate your organisation for more than one award, but please note that organisations will not be shortlisted for more than one award. This does not include awards given to individuals.
The nominated organisation should show how it meets some (or all) of the following criteria:
- The organisation has demonstrated that the immediate embedding of a strong EO culture following transition to EO through good communications and engagement with employees, good leadership and good governance.
- The organisation can demonstrate that its employees have embraced the change and that the EO ethos has delivered significant impact across the business.
- The organisation can already show how EO has had a positive impact on its financial or business performance since transition.
- The organisation can already demonstrate the positive impact its EO has had on the employees in the company.
- The organisation can demonstrate that its EO has already had a positive impact on the community or area(s) in which the business operates.
- Winners will be announced at the UK Employee Ownership Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner, taking place as part of the annual EOA Conference on 27 & 28 November in Liverpool.
- Shortlisted nominees will be contacted by late October at the latest.