Listening to and responding to employee voice supports employees to contribute in a way that is meaningful and valued.
It is an essential part of developing good employee ownership and delivering an effective employee ownership culture, which empowers employee owners to be part of the solution for any challenges or opportunities the organisation is facing.
If you have a role that relates to employee voice in your business, you can grow your understanding and develop your processes through this course, whether you are new to employee ownership or you are looking to refresh your approach.
What you will learn
- what’s needed to succeed as an employee voice representative
- best practice approaches to employee voice representation
- how to plan agendas and engage employee owners and communicate outcomes
- how to adopt a ‘Plan-do- review’ framework to ensure continuous development of self and employee voice within your organisation.
- Date: September 13 and 14
- Duration: The course runs over two half-days from 9am-1pm
- Delivery: Virtual, via Zoom
- Cost: £300+ VAT members, £400+ VAT non members
Course director Helen Moreton will engage you in an interactive online workshop to explore and learn with your peers in and energetic and focused way, whilst highlighting and sharing best practice.
Helen has been an active part of the employee owned (EO) sector for more than twenty years. She grew her passion for the difference that ownership can make to individuals and businesses during her 18 years in varying roles at John Lewis Partnership.
A learning and development professional and qualified Master Coach and NLP practitioner Helen works with EO businesses chairing, coaching and advising including for Go Ape and Riverford Organics as well as holding Independent Trustee roles for Lush Architype and Espace.