Conference 2023 – new
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL AND EMPOWER YOUr BUSINESS TO THRIVE AT OUR ANNUAL EOA CONFERENCE 2023
We’re delighted to announce our next EOA Annual Conference will take place on 27-28 November at the ACC Liverpool. With an expected audience of over 700 EO sector business leaders, employee owners, professional advisors and delegates considering EO, our one-of-a-kind conference offers 2 days of thought-provoking, personalised and interactive learning and networking.
Join us to:
- Learn and share insights, and hear about the experiences and challenges of being an EO business
- Discover how you can make the most of your EO to future-proof your business and build resilience
- Hear from a wealth of experts to understand how employee owned businesses can deliver ‘good EO’, contributing towards a healthier, more diverse, greener and more innovative economy
- Celebrate, connect with and support other employee owned businesses
- Recognise best practices and the benefits of employee ownership
- The conference will feature plenty of great networking opportunities, including a drinks reception on Monday evening, sponsored by Howden.
This will be followed by a Celebration Dinner, during which we will present the UK Employee Ownership Awards, sponsored by GLIDE. Your ticket price includes Monday night accommodation, drinks reception and Celebration Dinner.
Unlocking potential - Empowering your EO business to thrive
Join us at the biggest EOA annual conference yet to explore how you can make the most of your EO to support the future of your business. Find out how EO can help to future-proof your business, discover how your peers in EO businesses are building resilience, and learn why EO is a great model in which to do ‘better business’ – for employees, society, and the planet.