EOA Membership Council
The EOA Membership Council (EMC) is a key platform to gather member views and support in developing the membership proposition.
Representatives from the EOA network have been recruited to the Membership Council, co-chaired by Ewan Hall of Baxendale and Oliver Smith of the EOA, to support EOA in the development of our services in line with members’ needs.
The EMC has been involved in a variety of EOA projects including the Annual Conference, EO Hub, Trustee Search service, networking events, and the member survey in order to provide insight and offer support.
Members of the Council will:
- Consider the views of members from across all networks and provide a consolidated view back to the EOA;
- Support the plans and ambitions to develop the membership proposition;
- Form ‘Task and Finish’ groups as required to support the EOA to evaluate, test and implement new services;
- Provide a conduit to feedback to the EOA Board;
- Be advocates of employee ownership and the EOA, to both EOA members in offering to provide insight and experience, and externally to encourage appropriate organisations to engage with the EOA.