Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
EOA Annual Conference 2018 terms and conditions
Monday 19 November (Start 10.00) & Tuesday 20 November (Close 15.30) Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel Birmingham NEC
Terms & conditions of booking
Overnight accommodation on Monday 19 November 2018 is included in your booking fee when booking the full delegate package, unless you have arranged for it to be removed. Accommodation will be provided at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel.
Any amendments to your booking must be made 28 days prior to the event to avoid any administration fees. If you add additional delegates to your booking, which causes you to move to a cheaper price bracket, the new delegates will be charged at this new price. No price reduction will be given to previously booked delegates. If you reduce your delegate numbers, causing your booking to fall into a higher price bracket, all delegates will be charged at the higher rate. Amendments made on or after Monday 22 October 2018 will incur a £25+VAT administration fee.
Bookings will be acknowledged by email. If individual delegate information has not been given at the time of booking the booking contact will remain the sole contact for all delegates booked to attend within your organisation. It is the booking contact’s responsibility to pass all EOA Annual Conference 2018 correspondence on to the individuals.
Refunds will not be given on cancellations of delegate places made on or after Friday 5 October 2018, any monies owing at the time of canceling/downgrading will still remain liable. We are able to accept substitute delegates if notified via EOA.Admin@prospects.co.uk at least five working days before the event.
You must ensure your stand is staffed during the exhibition times and comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, and any regulations made thereunder.
For event enquiries please call EOA Administration at Prospects on 01823 362800 or email EOA.Admin@prospects.co.uk.
The organisers do not accept liability for any injury or loss of any nature incurred by delegates and/or accompanying persons, nor for loss or damage to their luggage and/or personal belongings.
Access to the EOA conference will only be granted once full payment has been received. Invoice terms are 30 days from the date of invoice or prior to the event whichever comes first.
Privacy and data
As a confirmed delegate, your data will be held by the EOA and Prospects in relation to communicating information about the EOA Annual Conference and EOA related activities. Your information will not be passed onto any 3rd parties except for the hotel for use in their rooming allocation and may be shared with the event and award sponsor to facilitate seating plans only. Your name, job title and organisation only will be used in producing items such as delegate badges and seating plans. The data you provide for delegates as part of your booking will be used to contact them to obtain further information as part of their attendance. If you wish to discuss this further please contact Prospects on 01823 362800.
You can view a copy of the EOA’s privacy notice here. Prospects are organising the EOA Annual Conference and Gala Dinner on behalf of the Employee Ownership Association.
Use of images
Th eOrganiers will be filming and using photography to broadcast the event and for future marketing. By attending the event you agree to be filmed or photographed and that all copyright and other like rights will be assigned to the organisers and that you waive your moral rights in relation to each of those photographs. The images will appear online and may appear in printed or electronic publications. Images and video will also be sent to the news media. No individually identifiable images will be used if at the time of the photography or filming taking place objections are raised by participants. The images will only be used with permission of the organisers. All reasonable measures will be undertaken to ensure these images are used solely for the purposes for which they are intended. Please note that our websites and publications can be viewed internationally, not just in the United Kingdom where UK law applies. Images may be transferred both electronically and by post, and while every effort is made to ensure they are transferred securely, the organisers accept no responsibility for images lost or stolen in transit. In addition to dedicated event photography and filming there will be press and media crews invited to attend events.
The EOA Annual Conference 2018 will be held at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham B40 1PP. Full venue details will be sent within your delegate