Professional services for employee owned companies
Services to companies with significant employee ownership
If your company is already co-owned but wants to get more from its employee ownership, we can help.
Drawing on vast experience in the EOA network, and a pool of trusted, expert and validated advisers, we can help your business get more from the employee ownership advantage.
For more information on any of these services simply call EOA on 020 7922 7762.
Here are some of the ways we help companies who want to develop and improve their employee ownership.
- Ownership surveys – developed by and for EOA members, the Baxi Partnership Ownership Survey is a sophisticated, practical benchmarking tool that lets you rate your current employee ownership practice against others and pinpoint areas for business improvement
- Optimising your ownership structure - expert advice on how to maximize the value of Government approved employee share schemes and make the most use of tax efficiencies
- Consultancy – on-hand, experienced input on strengthening the ‘people’ and culture aspects of co-ownership; from performance management to communications, governance to employee representation, consultation to leadership
- Leadership development – access to the UK’s first ever leadership programme specifically designed for companies with employee ownership; designed by Baxi Partnership in partnership with EOA and the University of Oxford
- Senior recruitment – using EOA’s extensive network and professional expertise we can help you in the process of selecting CEOs, Non Executive Directors, Trustees and other senior candidates
- Share management service – we can relieve the burden of share scheme administration with advice on setting up plans, share allocation management, distribution of shareholding statements and advice for employee shareholders