Companies considering employee ownership
Services for Companies considering employee ownership
If your company is considering a move towards employee ownership, we can help.
Drawing on vast experience in the EOA network, and a pool of trusted, expert and validated advisers, we can help you through the ownership succession process.
For more information on any of these services simply call EOA on 020 7922 7737.
Here are some of the ways we help companies thinking about a move to employee ownership.
- Your questions answered – we guarantee you a FREE no-commitment, no-fee initial conversation with an expert adviser who is experienced in handling employee ownership succession
- See for yourself – we’ll introduce you to member companies who’ve been down the same transition path you’re considering
- Funding and finance – we’ll guide you through the options for making a management and employee buy-out a reality
- Re-structuring ownership – expert advice on how to maximize the value of Government approved employee share schemes and tax advantages so you optimize the new ownership structure
- Governance, culture and communication – the ‘people’ side of a move to employee ownership is as crucial as the financial dimension. Via consultancy, training, leadership development and even recruitment we’ll help you through the preparation, implementation and consolidation stages.