Benefits of membership
Becoming members of the Employee Ownership Association offers practical benefits and opportunities to add value to the business. Some of the many benefits include:
• An influential voice – the Employee Ownership Association has an exceptional record of influencing Government on behalf of co-owned companies.
• Productive networking – whether at board or other levels, the Association provides a fruitful way for businesses to benchmark success and exchange ideas and experience with like-minded companies.
• Value adding services – free reviews of ownership structures and participation systems, an expert bulletin, roundtable meetings with policy makers and other influencers, networking events and expert advice are among the practical services open to Employee Ownership Association members.
• A governance role – as a member company you will directly shape the work of the Association. Members predominate on our council and an annual forum ensures all members participate in the Association’s governance.
• New thinking and ideas – becoming members of the Association guarantees you quick access to new information, evidence and ideas on how to harness the advantages of co-ownership for business performance.