Join The Employee Ownership Association
Whatever stage you are at in the transition to employee ownership, membership is open to you. We welcome individuals, organisations, new businesses, established businesses and professional advisers to join the EOA.
Call us today 01482 667122 to find out more about how EOA membership can benefit your organisation or email us at email@example.com
Membership of the Employee Ownership Association entitles you to a wide range of services:
- Introductions – to other EOA members for you to share experiences and gain valuable knowledge
- Referrals – to Specialist Advisors for support and help as your business transitions into employee ownership or to support other internal structural challenges
- Representation of your voice – as part of the EOA lobbying of Government in the interests of the sector
- Governance voice – representation in EOA governance, linked to membership status
- Information & support provided by the EOA for any employee ownership-related queries
- Copies of all EOA publications
- Opportunities to tell your story at EOA awareness raising events
- Provision of collateral and support for the annual celebration of EO Day
- Member-only invitations to events including the EOA Summer Dinner*
- Member-only opportunities including exhibitor spaces at the EOA Conference*
- Opportunities to trade with other members via introductions and member-only exhibition spaces.
- Preferential prices at EOA Conference and invitations to Parliamentary receptions
- Invitations to EOA Network meetings across the UK
- Raising your profile via our social media channels, articles and press releases
*All the services shown above are free with the exception of attendance at the EOA Summer Dinner and EOA Annual Conference.
We have a range of membership options available:
- Affiliate status is reserved for those organisations that are transitioning to employee ownership.
- Partner status is for those organisations that have already established their employee ownership structure and are seeking to learn from others as well as to contribute to and be part of EOA activities.
- Trustee status describes Partner Members with an entitlement to nominate a representative to the EOA’s governing Council.
- Supporter status is the category for those who provide services to employee owned organisations or who conduct research about them.