Telling your EO story is one of the most powerful things you can do to raise awareness of employee ownership while shining a light on the success of your business.
So why wouldn’t tell your EO story? Enter and be recognised.
The UK Employee Ownership Awards celebrate business excellence in employee owned businesses and the contribution the employee owned sector makes to the UK economy.
The awards, managed by the Employee Ownership Association, and sponsored by leading EOA member Baxendale, recognise the performance of employee owned businesses - that typically excel when it comes to productivity, innovation, employee voice and culture - driven by teams and individuals.
- Shortlisted businesses will be celebrated via the EOA’s channels
- The stories of winners will be shared at the awards ceremony with an expected audience of 700 on the first evening of the EOA Conference at the EOA Gala Dinner
- A newspaper of the event will contain stories of winners and those highly commended
- Support for award winners and those highly commended to get their stories in local/regional and trade media
- The case studies of award winners will be featured in the EOA’s promotional activity in 2019