Meeting to include:
– Lunch on arrival & networking
– A host presentation from Bristol Community Health CIC, a 100% staff-owned, not-for-profit social enterprise which spun out of the NHS in 2011.’
– EOA update.
– Presentation from Keely Lead, Communications & Marketing manager at the EOA, about why communications are important to the EOA and how the EOA and members can work together. As part of this session you will be asked for your feedback on EO Today, the EOA’s bi monthly newsletter. You can view the newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/czDXOv
– Refreshments and networking
– Workshop discussion from Arend Welmers – Ownership Thinking – How to get everyone in your business to come to work each day feeling, thinking and acting as co-owners.
*Kindly hosted by Bristol Community Health CIC at St Werburghs Community Centre, Bristol.
Please click here to view last quarters meeting notes.
Places for the South West Regional Network meeting are now fully booked, please contact Katie Parker to register you interest in attending and be added to a waiting list.