The Employee Ownership Association welcomes partnerships with other organisations and individual experts who support employee financial participation and staff involvement in business.
Link here to all our member organisations.
Link to these Government Departments and public sector bodies with remits that cover employee ownership
- HM Treasury
- Cabinet office
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Cooperative Development Scotland
- Wales Co-operative Centre
- Australian Employee Ownership Association – The AEOA was founded in 1986 to promote employees' ownership (or co-ownership) of the businesses where they work.
- The Beyster Institute for Entrepeneurial Employee Ownership – The Beyster Institute specializes in employee ownership, equity compensation and entrepreneurship.
- European Federation of Employee Shareownership (EFES) – EFES acts as the European umbrella organization of employee owners and all persons, companies, trade unions, experts, researchers, institutions,
- National Center for Employee Ownership – The National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) is a private, nonprofit membership and research organization that serves as the leading source of accurate, unbiased information on employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), broadly granted employee stock options and related programs, and ownership culture.
- Ohio Employee Ownership Center – The Ohio Employee Ownership Center provides outreach, information, and preliminary technical assistance to Ohio employees and business owners interested in exploring employee ownership.
- Ownership Associates Inc. – Ownership Associates is an international consulting firm providing a range of services to corporations interested in broadening ownership and workplace participation opportunities for employees. Ownership Associates specializes in the design and implementation of education and training programs concerned with ownership, participation, and financial basics for employees, and in organizational development and corporate culture change initiatives.
- David Erdal – Prominent writer, practitioner and academic with over twenty years' experience in transferring ownership of companies to their employees.